- Jonathan Crossfield - Linkbait at any Cost?
- Daniel Oyston - Deeeer, It’s Red Bull You Idiot!
- Matt Granfield - How to get the world’s attention without being remarkable… which was also released on Marketing mag here, then published in the print magazine as we were following The Marketer's suggestion of placing 'under every marketers nose and making them read it.' :-P
- Charis Palmer - Why bankers are wary of social media
- Gavin Heaton - Where the hell is the sponsor?
- Nic Hodges - Why aren’t we creating great digital work?
- Julian Cole - Top 50 Australian Marketing Pioneer Blogs
- Julian Cole - NAB Spamming: A story of a maverick blog personality
- Bret Treasure - On Passion and Influence
- Katie Chatfield - Take the frickin’ red pill
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Moggies top ten out
Craig Wilson aka The Media Hunter has released a post containing the list of the top ten nominees for the marketing and media post of the year. Congratulations must go to the following bloggers:
Posted by Kate Kendall at 9:34 pm