Sunday 13 April 2008

Mag Nation's "magdentifier"

Playing around with Mag Nation's magdentifier - a quiz which selects the most compatible mags for you - the following came up:

  • The New Yorker
  • Vogue UK
  • Australian Anthill
  • Lula
  • InStyle UK

  • I would say the first two are fairly accurate although The New Yorker is a bit of a "when in Rome..." thing for me. The rest however are a bit of a mystery. I have viewed
    anthill online but never purchased, have no idea what Lula is and wouldn't bother with the celebrity focussed InStyle.

    On the topic of Mag Nation - as a frequent visitor I often wonder how such a fabulous concept could in reality make a living. People seem to treat it like a library, spending hours reading all their favourite mags in one of the chairs only to then dump a man-handled pile on the floor and leave, perhaps buying a coffee or two on the way. Is this sustainable? I know as a purchaser and mag hoarder I prefer to buy an unread copy complete with no rips!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.