Friday 4 July 2008

Melburnians: Something to do this weekend...

This shopping guide to South Melbourne is courtesy of Lucy @ The Design Files; a blog which is becomingly increasingly influential in the design world scoring interviews with well known retailers/designers such as Liane Rossler from Dinosaur Designs and Kristina Karlsson of kikki.K. These people really understand how to hollistically work publicity in the age of Web 2.0!

Anyway back to the post topic... the full write up of the SM guide can be found here, complete with further info and lovely images.

http://www.thedesignfiles.net/

2 comments:

  1. Hey thankyou so much for the link and for your kind words about The Design Files! :) I really appreciate it! Everyone seems to like the shopping guides... I actually prefer the Gertrude st one which is a little more recent :) I wish I had time to put some more guides together. Must get onto that!

    I am bookmarking you!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Lucy - it's a great blog!

    I saw the Gertrude St guide too but went with the SM one since it's more of a local hangout for me.

    I guess it's not really the right time of the year to do more guides - no one wants to see gloomy photos! If I could put my two cents in though I would like to see either High St in Northcote or Armadale done. Or even a guide to Yarraville?

    Anyway thanks for the comment!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.